Hi folks, here is the process and life cycles included in development of any software and it is an important thing to know for everyone. Software development is a process that includes documentation, testing, programming, and bug-fixing, that involves creating applications that results in a software product. The developed android apps given on this website are here – Showbox, which is a first-class entertainment app, Movie Box and the Cartoon HD app too comes to that category.
Its term does not only include the writing of source code, it is also the term of preparation of the objectives, the designs of the code, and confirmation of the objectives.
Software’s are being developed for three main purposes, the three most specific purposes includes:
- For business and clients
- Potential users, and
The Aspects Of Software Development Includes:
- Identification of a software
- Analyzing the software requirements
- Details of the software requirements
- Designing the software
- Software programming
- Conducting of software test
- Software maintenance
Commercial software’s are being developed as a result of demand in the marketplace, while enterprise software’s are as a result of problems within the enterprise environment.
The Process Of Software Development
The process of software development (also called the software development methodology) are the basic conceptual structures, plans, and control used in developing information systems. These processes includes:
- Analyzing the problems
- Conducting a market research
- Gathering the requirements
- Creating plans and designs for the software based solution
- Coding of the software
- Software testing
- Bug-fixing and maintenance.
These steps are often referred to as the life cycle, or the SDLC. These processes can be carried out, depending on the approach. Software documentation levels can also vary. These steps are being carried out in different turns:
- Waterfall model- the waterfall model is been referred to as the classic method, with a sequential methods that has goals for each phase. It is a method that simplifies task scheduling. The only downside of it is that it does not allow for a much revision.
- Rapid application method- This model is a method of developing software’s quickly by using a focus group. Its process includes prototyping, design testing, and reviews.
- The joint application development- this model involves the use of collaborative workshop and reviews.
- The prototyping model- this model involves building a prototype, testing and reworking it as necessary, until you achieve the acceptable prototype.
- Synchronizing and stabilizing- this model involves working together, frequently synchronizing codes and stabilizing it through out the process.
- The spiral mode- this model involves the use of waterfall and prototyping model. It is for large and expensive projects.