Since the emphasis on customer’s satisfaction is gaining tremendous importance these days; organizations are becoming more dedicated to their customers. The satisfaction level of its customers can measure the success of any organization.
So, to be more customers oriented, organizations like McDonald’s is collecting the feedback responses from its customers in the form of a survey. The survey is popularly known as Mcdvoice.
What is Mcdvoice?
- Mcdvoice is a customer feedback survey organized by the McDonalds.
- The objective behind taking this survey is to know the real feedback of the customers about the quality of food and services.
- The customers who will complete this survey will get a coupon code to redeem free food items from McDonald’s.
- It is oriented towards gaining a deep insight about customer’s needs and satisfaction.
- It is conducted through online mode and will be consisted of some questions related to the experience of the customers at McDonald’s.
Requirements for taking Mcdvoice survey
- A good internet speed.
- A recent receipt of McDonald’s store.
- Fundamental understanding of English or French
- A legal residence ship of United States of America or District of Columbia.
- Minimum age limit to participate in 18 years.
- The receipt is only valid for 7 days.
- A person can only take 5 surveys in a month.
How to participate in the Mcdvoice survey?
The step by step guide to participating in the Mcdvoice customer feedback survey is given below:
- Visit the www.mcdvoice.com and start by choosing the language in which you want to continue.
- Now enter your 26 digit survey code printed on your receipt.
- After that, fill up other details like store ID, visit date, and time.
- Then, you have to begin answering the questions related to the quality of food, the behavior of staff, cleanliness of the store, etc.
- Once you are done with all the questions, tap on ‘submit.’
- At the end of the survey, you will receive a validation code. Save the code.
Mcdvoice survey questions
The questions in the survey will be based on:
- The behavior of the employees
- Cleanliness and hygiene at the store.
- Pricing of the food items
- Quality of the food being served.
- Accuracy of the order placed.
- Delivery time of the order received.
Utilise your consumer right and let the company be aware of their duties and responsibilities.
You can win exciting prizes and coupons for completing the survey patiently. Take out a few minutes, complete the questionnaire, and grab your offer.